Hand-Stitched House E-book Version
Learn all the secrets to creating a beautiful embroidered portrait of your home. Find out the techniques you need to create fabulous dimension, realistic effects and the little details that will make your embroidered house portrait as unique as your home.
What's in the book?
- Step-by-step instructions for designing and stitching an embroidered house
- A guide through the tools and materials needed including tips and tricks for getting the best out of them
- Guidance on acheiving the dramatic dimension and tiny details that will draw the viewer in
- Over 70 pages of different elements you can add to your home
- Embroidery instructions unique to embroidered house projects
- Bonus material such as worksheets and fonts
- Click straight from the book to the online bonus material
- No wait! Instantly download the book and have access to all the information within minutes
- More affordable with no loss of information or imagery
You don't have to stop at creating a portrait of your own home. You can use the lessons from this book to create the home of someone you love, a building you love or your future dream home! What you learn from Hand-Stitched House will help you to create a lovingly handmade piece of embroidered art. Whether it's an heirloom memory for yourself or a gift for someone special; your embroidered house will be treasured for many years to come.
Hand-Stitched House E-book
This ebook is a pdf file. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader 4.0 or higher which you can download for free here
This is a large file so downloading may be slow on older computers. Consider saving to a cloud or using your administrator setting to free up disk space.
This book is best viewed as a spread (two pages at once) however it can be adjusted to view in the way that suits you best. To change the view settings go to View > Page Display > Select your preferred view